As we have always done, and now even more so, at 9Sentits we look after the health and well-being of our clients and our staff.
For your peace of mind we have adopted the following security measures against the transmission of COVID-19.
– Attention by appointment only.
– Social differentiation in the reception area.
– Only 2 clients will be attended to at a time, one on each floor of 9Sentits and they will never coincide in the reception area.
– Body temperature will be taken when entering the centre (staff and clients).
– Obligation to put hydroalcoholic gel, which will be provided by 9sentits, on hands and forearms when entering 9sentits.
– We will provide you with a mask/shoe covers when you enter the centre.
– Mandatory wearing of certified masks during the treatment process by the client.
– Use of masks by our staff.
– In the case of facial treatments, the client may remove the mask and the staff will increase their safety by wearing a mask and a screen.
– Continuous disinfection of our facilities using ozone.
– Disinfection of towels, bunk beds and door knobs every time a client finishes the service.